- 7-10 years of total experience and prior experience in a team lead position
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience inMS SQL server 2008, MS SQL server 2012 T-SQL programming, added knowledge of MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience in full software development life cycle from design to deployment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Should be able to take a high level of ownership of all work developed by members of the team.
- Effectively manage team members in line with company policy and procedures, including performance, development, disciplinary and conflict resolution with effective feedback.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Should assist with technical effort estimating, creation of work breakdown structure, risks and solutions at a solution level.
- Should review design and implementation of junior designers and developers on the quality of technical deliverables and adherence to quality process
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Should be able to Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - System Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent