The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the development team and development projects that the business application needs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Manage the development team which includes software engineers, TLs. Team might include in-house employees as well as contract employees hired from external outsourcing companies.
- Project Planning, Resource Planning, Process management, Delivery/Timeline Management and tracking.
- Ensure the quality of the code as well as the quality of the deliverables.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, bug fixing and other day-to-day critical support that the business needs.
- Responsible for the stability, 24x7 availability.
- Take lead in bringing in innovations, exploring the new reporting technologies and migration plan for the reporting platform as well as the training of the team members
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Exp 12 years plus (Min 5 year as Project Manager)
- Strong Knowledge of MS SQL server 2008,2012 is must
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience in jQuery
- Excellent Communication skills
Share your profile on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - System Programming
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager-IT/Software
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent