- Offer Private Banking/ wealth management services through products like mutual funds, advice on direct equity, structured products, insurance, asset allocation, bonds and derivatives.
- Acquiring high value relationships into the private banking group.
- Managing relationships of super HNI clients, retaining & enhancing advisory relationships.
- Service the banking requirements of the super HNI clients.
- To achieve sales targets in terms of income generated across all advisory products in slabs of 2crs, 1 cr and 0.5 cr.
- To execute cross sell efforts as per focus of the bank at any given point in time.
- To keep one self updated on the financial markets and in advisory products / services in particular.
- To acquire new clients in the targeted HNI segment from outside the bank
Interested Candidates can mail their cv on email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Client Relationship Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time