The Senior System Architect (SSA) is engaged in all implementation aspects of a project, they implement the designs created by the Lead System Architect (LSA). The SSA mentors small technical teams of less experienced developers, delivers technical guidance and advice, enables team members.
Demonstrate a strong knowledge of all aspects of Pega PRPC technology:
- Processes, UI, Integrations, Agents, Performance Tuning, Designing Class Structures etc.
- Successfully translate technical designs into implementations usingPega best practices.
- Ensure adherence to Pega development guardrails.
- Provide mentoring to other members of the technical team.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Be able to analyse and understand as well as implement technicaldesigns based on Pega PRPC 7.2 ensuring a high standard of software delivery following SOA and integration architectural practices
- Collaborate with offshore and onshore designers and developers to deliver requiredfunctional and non-functional benefits and follow industry best practice.
- Pega performance analysis and tuning Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Must have acted as SSA on at least one previous Pega project
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Pega version 7.x
- Must have solid foundation of developer level general IT Knowledge (Oracle DBs/SQL, Unix, integration protocols
- Ability to communicate effectively especially in an onsite/offshore setup
- Excellent analytical skills, able to understand complex software systems Key performance indicators :
- Delivery of high quality Pega implementations in a timely manner
- Credible and reliable technical expertise backed up by substantial software engineering experience
- Good professional communication skills and collaborative teamwork. Skills Required:
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) or Computer Science
- Pega Senior System Architect Certification
- 2 years of experience working on different Pega projects creating designs and developing implementations of Pega multi-process applications.
- Strong Design and implementation Skills.
- Strong knowledge of Pega application design and development best practices.
- Track record of successful Pega application implementations that meet user needs.
- Qualified candidates must also have a strong aptitude for analytical concepts, oral - and written communication skills, teamwork abilities, integrity, and relationship-building skills. Preferred:
- 3+ years of experience working on different Pega projects developing implementations of Pega multi-process applications.
- At least one Project should be starting from greenfield/from scratch up until PROD go live incl.
- Performance tuning.
- Telco domain knowledge is a plus.
- Pega 7.2 knowledge is a plus.
- PegaCall and CTI integration (Genesys).
- General IT skills such as Java programming, Unix shell scripting, Oracle DB SQL scripting.
- Weblogic/general application server concepts.
- German and English speaking is a nice to have.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent