- Knowledge and experience of MS SQL server 2008,2012.
- Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Self-motivated, independent, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time