Company : Renowned Hospital
Grade : General Manager
JOB ROLE :-
- Formulating strategies for various sub departments and specialties.
- Planning activities from time to time within the department.
- Analyzing the competition in the market.
- Promote international business and create brand awareness
- Work closely with team members and top management to Explore new geographical areas and markets to promote the hospital brand and target customers.
- Strategize, develop and direct marketing and advertising initiatives to ensure correct positioning, market penetration, image creation and achievement of market share and demand generation for the hospital on an international level
- To formulate brand plans to undertake business development in International locations
- Design and execute and participate in medical exhibitions to promote the services of the hospital.
- Conceptualising new initiatives to make the brand a renowned hospital brand across the globe.
- Undertake ATL/BTL promotion activities across the globe
- Applying marketing mix suiting the requirement of the territory.
- Establish marketing contacts with International corporations and international marketing segments
- Analyse and devise referral plans to attract overseas clients
- Planning and scheduling of marketing budget.
- Assisting in finalization of business target for the unit.
- Assisting in finalization of marketing budget for the year.
- Ensuring all activities undertaken are in strict adherence with the brand standard per-decided in Brand Manual.
Required Candidate profile
Current Grade Must Be Manager / Sr. Manager
Must Have Experience In International Marketing
Perks and Benefits
Accommodation + Transportation + VISA Expense + To & Fro ticket + Food
Salary: INR 35,00,000 - 55,00,000 PA.
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: International Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent