A large, diversified multinational Group is looking for an Internal Auditor to audit its Manufacturing units, hotel and lodge operations in Eastern Africa
Responsibilities In Details
- Internal Audit
- Business Process Review
- Internal Control
- Risk Assurance
- Risk Management
- Risk Assessment
- Internal Control Review
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk and control management over operations effectiveness , financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans.
- Prepare monthly reports to the management after analyzing and evaluating the companies operations and operational reports, financial statements and accounting documentation, internal controls and systems.
- Plan, execute and manage assigned risk based audit engagements to ensure quality audit approach, achievement of set objectives and completion within the agreed schedule;
- Quantify the significance of risks and the effectiveness of mitigating controls
- Identify, communicate and discuss all control weaknesses during fieldwork with management and escalate all significant control weaknesses identified to the Head of Internal Audit.
- Design and carry out tests to obtain sufficient evidence to support audit findings and conclusions
- Prepare and issue a comprehensive report for review in line with best practice
- Communicate and discuss audit results with management and obtain their buy-in in implementing auditrecommendations.
- Support other risk and control functions in ensuring processes, business practices and internal controls are effective in managing risks;
- Conduct assigned special audits and investigations
- Monitor the implementation status of past internal and external audit recommendations and update the monthly progress report
- Maintain independence and objectivity during audit engagements
- Review of management accounts and economy in use of company resources
- Preparing quarterly performance trend reports
Required Candidate profile
The candidate should be B.Com / M.Com plus CA (Inter / final)
with minimum 7 years
relevant experience. Working knowledge of hotel operating systems
together with good oral and written communication in English is very essential.
Perks and Benefits
1. Local Exp 2. Accommodation (family Status) 3.transportation 4.visa Expense 5.air Ticket
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Audit Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent