Urgently hiring for Imperia Relationship Manager
Department: Retail Liabilities
Is responsible for including HNI customers into the Imperia programme and offering them a superior customer experience to enhance the profitability of the relationship by increasing the relationship size, cross selling the right products,
acquiring family a/cs and retaining the relationship.
Also responsible for acquiring new to Bank Imperia relationships.
So that Imperia customer will have a one point contact for all his financial needs and services, thus enhancing current relationship value and wallet share which will further increase profitability from these relationships
Key Result / Responsibility Areas:
- Managing Imperia Portfolio
- Identify existing branch customers who meet Imperia programme criteria and flag them on the system to upgrade these customers under the Imperia programme
- Through eligible lists provided by Product from time to time
- Liaising with PB/ Preferred RM to flag eligible customers form Classic/ Preferred portfolio
- Identifying customers through Large Transaction reports (LTR)
- GMs or VPs of all Cat A companies and CSRM salary account companies
- Other databases available with the RM
- Acquire new customers who meet product criteria and flag them on the system
- Referrals generated from existing customers
- Regularly interact with the customer to build rapport and understand the profile.
- Basis the profile, a contact plan should be drawn and customer contacted.
- Contact report should be updated in CRMNext / CCM.
- Incase there is an update in the profile of the customer, then the same should be updated in CRA / CRMNext.
- Enhancing customer wallet size
- Ensuring that customers make us their primary bank
- By managing his / her wealth
- Knowing about where all the customer is currently banking and moving him to our Bank
- Ensuring that customer scope is done and products targeted accordingly
- Sales to family members and associates (all network)
- Ensure that individual customers are grouped and Customer To Group (CTG) Ratio is maintained on the portfolio
- By grouping them with their family members who already hold accounts with us
- By grouping them with their family members post selling liability products to the family members, if they do not have banking relationship with us
- Ensure that optimal levels of Income generating Product Group Holding (IPGH) is reached
- Ensure that within each customer group a minimum number of stipulated Income Generating products are sold as per the customers profile and needs
- Ensure that the customer uses the products sold to him
- Ensure that the Customer Group profitability is achieved
- Manage Band 1 and 2 customers and ensure that they are moved to Band 3 and above
- Cross selling appropriate products to the customers and activating usage.
- Enhance Values within each of the customer groups by ensuring that a/cs are activated and FDs are sold to all customers (as per profile)
- Retain the customer via the experience offered.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Client Relationship Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent