Hiring for Authoriser profile for one of the leading bank for Bharuch, Ankleshwar & Morbi locations
- Responsible for enforcing adherence to set standards of the bank and ensuring regulatory (external & internal) compliance, including interaction with internal and statutory auditors.
- Client relationship management and customer services related to retail banking operations.
- Responsible for creating a customer-focused approach for quick resolution of all queries and complaints. The job involves continuous interaction with customers and demands instant solutions to some of the complaints received, as per the satisfaction of customers.
- Lead a result oriented team and be responsible for managing the Branch Profitability, ensuring high quality service and Customer Relationship Management.
- Checking and Monitoring all AOF of the branch as well as sales and ensure that the FTNR should be zero.
- Monitoring of dummy accounts, suspense accounts, deferred accounts, accounts payable/ receivable, Reconciliation and maintenance of suspense accounts.
- Ensure achievement of overall Branch Targets by generating business and cross sales.
- Handle all process of Branch Banking Presently I am working as a Manager, Handled audit & Compliance.
- Achieved good productivity & quality in Loan Operation & Branch banking through disciplined & dedicated performance.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Operations/Processes/Finance/Legal
Role: Operations Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time