- You will be innovative and talented DevOps engineer who will be responsible for production up-time, health checkup of physical systems.
- Direct Implementations for various DevOps tool-set to implement adaptation road-map.
- Manage CASSANDRA instances through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems. - Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Manage and monitor IVR systems and look for the scope of automation in the same
- Setup, manage and monitor Redis cluster
- Senior managers will look to you to, how you deliver solution to you team which could help refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- As a team lead, in case, your team members are not present you should work independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time.
- Provide 247 support to critical production systems and your team members.
- Have a good Data management skills.
- Consistently collaborate with and work with your team with a positive and open-minded attitude.
- Ability to Choose the right combination of tools or steps to keep and Track our system Health and productive. You should ensure your team having good practice on such tools or steps.
- You will be responsible to report senior managers and document risk and issues your team faced in critical production hours.
- 3+ years work Experience in IT operation
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Must demonstrate accountability, sound decision making, analytical thoroughness, clear and concise communications, and the ability to lead and mentor team members.
- Understanding of IVR system and Redis will be add-on
- Good to have knowledge on Cassandra and/or other database administration.
- Good knowledge in the PUB-SUB messaging Queue technologies like Apache Kafka.
- Experience in Motivating team
- Expertise in Linux System Admin and Bash Scripting
- Nice to have fair knowledge in one of all categories and not limited to list:
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins
- Continuous System Trace: Nagios, sensu, etc.
- OS: Windows, Linux, etc
- Nice to have Fair knowledge of SQL Server, MySQL server, SFTP, SMTP.
- Having excellent verbal and written communication skills which can fulfill expectations of team members in a way worker can understand
- Ability How to manage time: Priorities, plan, prepare and prevent problems
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - DBA, Datawarehousing
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Release Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent