- 3+ years work Experience in IT operation
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Must demonstrate accountability, sound decision making, analytical thoroughness, clear and concise communications, and the ability to lead and mentor team members.
- Understanding of IVR system and Redis will be add-on
- Good to have knowledge on Cassandra and/or other database administration.
- Good knowledge in the PUB-SUB messaging Queue technologies like Apache Kafka.
- Experience in Motivating team
- Expertise in Linux System Admin and Bash Scripting
- Nice to have fair knowledge in one of all categories and not limited to list:
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins
- Continuous System Trace: Nagios, sensu, etc.
- OS: Windows, Linux, etc
- Nice to have Fair knowledge of SQL Server, MySQL server, SFTP, SMTP.
- Having excellent verbal and written communication skills which can fulfill expectations of team members in a way worker can understand
- Ability How to manage time: Priorities, plan, prepare and prevent problems
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Release Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent