Job Description :
Company : Leading FMCG Manufacturing Industiy
Position : Business Development Manager - International Business - APAC
Location : Bengaluru
Key responsibilities :
- Lead the sales planning, development, deployment and achievement of planned targets.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for accelerating growth with sustained profitability in line with Annual Business Plan (ABP).
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the distribution landscape in the Indian ethnic channel andalso relevant modern/mainstream trade in Asia Pacific, and develop geography, and channel specificstrategies towards achieving the growth objectives.
- Work closely with the business head to identify and develop new product or positioning opportunities and fulfill these opportunities through new products or through improvisation of existing products.
- Exploring and developing new business opportunities beyond the existing channels or products likeprivate label business or targeting other ethnic/specialty channels.
- Work closely with the business head, supply chain and the distributor teams to create processes betweenBritannia and the distributors that are simple, robust and efficient facilitating unrestricted flow ofnecessary information on ordering, shipments and sales.
- Work very closely with Distributor management team to distribute sales targets month wise, geography/sales person wise, brand wise and pack wise as relevant in line with the ABP.
- Analyze sales and stock availability in each region / territory and monitor secondary and tertiary sales ona weekly/fortnightly basis. Motivate, direct and coach distributor sales team to ensure adequate coverage,improved distribution depth and good visibility.
- Work with marketing and business head for conceptualising, planning and implementing brand Promotioncycles along with necessary collaterals.
- Ensuring perfect execution of the planned BTL and merchandizing activities.
- Develop actionable consumer understanding through regular consumer contacts or other appropriate means.
Required Candidate profile
Experience : Minimum 5-10 years of experience in Business Development ideally in Asia Pac markets
- We are looking for a young and dynamic candidate who has a good understanding of FMCG Sales &Distribution, and in developing overseas business.
- Good overall understanding of sales and distribution
- Relevant experience in FMCG, preferably in International markets
- Aside from Sales and Distribution, the person will also oversee the execution of all trade schemes andmarketing initiatives in the region
- Should have proven track record of building business in new territories
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 30,00,000 PA.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent